The Steering Committee of integrated Healthcare and Care – through distance spanning solutions decided in September 2022 to perform a half time project evaluation. LITH consulting were commissioned the task.
Below are the summarised main recommendations obtained during the review.
- Both objectives should have their outset and focus from the citizen perspective.
- Maturity and outcome/value-based health approach – how to apply outcome-based impact in organizations that probably is lacking digital and technical maturity.
- Create future scenarios – ‘How the health sector from the citizen’s point of view would look like in the future (2050)’?
- Sharing of health data across silos – showcases.
- Focus and improve communication and dissemination of results from the iHAC project.
- Stakeholder analysis for communication strategy.
- Create events that can spread messages from VOPD and iHAC.
- Consider how to create greater interest from national, regional, and local actors.
Final mid term review from 5th of January 2023 made by LITH consulting.